Providing senior care services to help frail, homebound, and low-income older adults live independently in their homes. They also help those threatened by homelessness, provide a hospitality kitchen serving three meals a day, and offer emergency utilities assistance.
- Information and referral to health and community resources
- Assessment of client’s physical, emotional, environmental situations
- Case management
- Advocacy and representation of clients to help them access resources
- Assistance with benefits and resource applications
- Translation and interpretation for Spanish-speaking seniors
- Friendly visitor companionship and assistance with household duties and transportation
- We offer the only no-fee Case Management services and support in Larimer County.
Larimer County Main Office:
SAMARITAN HOUSE FORT COLLINS
460 Linden Center Dr.
Ft. Collins, CO 80524
Phone: (970) 484-5010
By Appointment Only.