Senior Access Points is a county-wide collaboration led by the Larimer County Office of CSU Extension.
Our partners include the Larimer County Office on Aging, the Partnership for Age-Friendly Communities and CSU’s Department of Human Development and Family Studies, along with 40+ agency collaborators.
Older adults in our community want to be in control of their lives as they age. The problem is that many Larimer County residents are unaware of aging-related resources and/or they don’t know how to access local information that can help them age well. Many older adults and caregivers are overwhelmed by the information available and unsure that what they are accessing is even credible.
Reliable resources for aging well in Larimer County do exist and Senior Access Points helps to make them accessible and available to everyone.
Senior Access Points of Larimer County empowers older adults with access to information for aging well.
We understand that navigating aging-related information can be incredibly challenging, which is why we leverage the expertise of experienced community partners and university resources to make aging-related resources accessible to all.
What We Do & How
- Our website is focused on usability so that it is easy to access the information you need
- Our affiliation with CSU, community partners, and experienced team members ensure that you have access to reliable, education-backed resources
- We have older adults’ best interests at heart; there is no economic benefit behind the information provided
- We partner closely with the Larimer County Office on Aging and connect you with the valuable resources that are curated by the experts in our community
- Our information is geared toward older adults, their family members, and professionals so that all three audiences can access the important information they need
Our Goal at Senior Access Points of Larimer County
It is our goal to provide reliable information so that older adults, their families, and caregivers can make informed decisions.
We believe that when older adults are connected to reliable and accessible resources they become empowered with information for improving their quality of life as they age.
If you’re interested in reading more about our work and community impact, click here to view our 2021 Impact Report.
Please contact us if you’d like to learn more about Senior Access Points of Larimer County at email@example.com.